The House of Music (Haus der Musik) is an interactive sound museum which provides a new approach to music on a playful as well as scientific level.
This unique Viennese institution celebrates music as well as the city itself.
It is also a great attraction to visit with children.
The museum is divided in five zones:
- Inner courtyard – meeting point for visitors and groups. Concerts, festivals and other events are held here throughout the year
- First floor: Museum of the Vienna Philharmonic – This is where it all began…
- Second floor: the Sonosphere – Experience and visualize sounds, learn about instruments and much more.
- Third floor: the great composers – learn all about Mozart, Beethoven, Schubert, Strauss…
- Fourth floor: Virtostage – here you arrange and direct your own music and opera.
Since its opening in 2000, Haus der Musik has welcomed over 2,7 million visitors.
Website: Haus der Musik
Open daily 10:00 – 22:00
Addres: Seilerstätte 30, A