Vienna is a city of countless treasures, and you’d need way more than a few hours to explore it properly. However, if you’re short of time, this tour will help you make the most of this glorious city.
We will explore the Old town bordered by the splendid Ring boulevard and its surroundings. You will find palaces, museums, stunning architecture, beautiful parks and romantic cobblestone streets and squares on your journey.
- The magnificent cathedral of St. Stephen stands in the very heart of Vienna since the middle ages, and has for long been the tallest structure in the city.
- The MuseumsQuartier is one of Vienna's top attractions, a collection of the best museums located very close to one another.
- Lined with beautiful buildings, many shops and cafes and slightly less crowded than the central streets of the old town, Mariahilfer Straße is Austria's longest shopping street.
- Experience the life of Europe's most powerful emperors at Hofburg palace and its museums, and learn about the glorious history of Vienna.
- Once a private garden of the emperor, Burggarten is today one of the most popular parks in Vienna.
- Albertina houses one of the largest and most valuable graphic art collections in the world, featuring works of Picasso, Monet, […]
- Vienna's Art History (Kunsthistorisches) Museum is home to one of the world's finest collection of fine art and the largest art museum in Austra.
- With something to offer for every visitor, the Natural History or Naturhistorisches Museum of Vienna is an attraction you really […]
- The Vienna State Opera building is one of the most famous landmarks of Vienna, situated at Karlsplatz on the Ring […]